Tuesday, October 9, 2012

35 Questions for the New Girl ;-)

Well Hello There! Miss Melissa has graciously allowed me to be a part of her blog! I am so excited to be a part of "A Stitch of Country Time" and share all of my (pinterests) ideas and experiences. I thought as my first post you all should get to know me a little better. So, I googled "questions to get to know someone" and here are 35 that came up: 1. What's your name? Annette Rose 2. Do you have a nickname? Ummm yes, too many... here are a few Nettie, Rosebud, Roses, Ennt and Net-Net. 3. What is your eye color? Green (true green eyes are one of the most uncommon eye colors, the eye doctor techs comment on them every time) 4. Do you have any piercings? Yes. ears and nose 5. Do you have any tatoos? No, there are a few I want to get 6. Do you have any pets? 2 adorable kitties- Sweeney and Lucian What is your favorite: 7. Color? Pink 8. Season? I love the heat of summer but the atmosphere of Fall 9. Food? Asian and mexican (could never just choose one) 10. Drink? Diet cherry coke 11. Music? 80's!!! (I grew up with it) 12. Movie? There are so many but The Labrynth and Dirty Dancing alwaays come to mind. Also, anything by John Hughs (80's kid) 13. How old are you? 29 *sigh* 14. What do you do for a living? Right now I'm looking for work but I am a Certified Nurses Asst 15. Are you on pinterest? Of course! who isn't ??? 16. What is your relationship status? Single, no kiddos (hopefully someday I'll have both) 17. What is the last book you read? The Pulse (a book about the grid going down due to a solar flare, yeah I'm a nerd) 18. What is your favorite holiday? Halloweem-hello, you get to dress-up! I do love Christmas too! 19. Uf you could go back in time what would you tell yourself? Don't eat carbs! 20. What is your dream house? A farmhouse out in the country with a creek, a big garden, Fruit trees, chickens, goats and pigs. Not too far from the ocean... a girl can dream! Well folks, stay tuned for more revealing questions (and answers) next post. I bet you just can't wait for the next 15 questions! well don't worry I'll be back soon <3 A

3 comments:

  1. Hey we have a lot in common! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's why we will do awesome blogging together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Annette, I really need to remember to sign off at the end lol

      Delete