Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Final 15!

Hello again were you waiting on the edge of your seat for my final 15 questions? Well, wait no longer because here they are: 21. Did you sing outloud today and what song? Why yes I did sing outloud today, many songs but the last one was "These Arms of Mine" by the great Otis Redding. If you don't know it please look it up! It's one of my favs. 22. what are 3 things you always have in you fridge? Cheese, real butter and eggs- mostly to cook with I am not a huge fan of eggs (as my friends know I would say they're not my favorite!) Oh and there is always some sort of fresh veggie. 23. Do you have any hobbies? Way too many... Scrapbooking,, card making and crafting. Cooking and canning. DIY and I sew a little. I would love to learn hoe to crochet. 24. Do you collect anything? Yep cookbooks, elephants, salt and pepper shakers and cream and sugar sets (I know I'm like 85 years old! Elvis is .playing on my ipod as I tyoe, don't judge me) 25. Favorite kitchen gadget? Either my kitchenaid mixer or emersion blender. 26. Ninja or Pirate? 100% pirate, hello Captin Jack Sparrow! I've dressed up as a pirate many times 27. Favorite Animal? For some reason I love elephants, I have 19 in my front room alone. 28. Favorite childhood tv show? When I was little I would turn on seasme street and when it was over I would watch (and bust a move to) music videos on MTV (80's kid) 29. Do you have any bad habits? Don't we all... 30. What's your biggest pet peeve? Honestly, when parents don't disipline their misbehaving children because they are in public. 8f your kid is acting like a pill please take care of it. 31. Do you have any celeb crushes? Ummmm how could I not... brad pitt (he only gets better with age and did you see Troy) gerard butler, hugh jackman (but only as wolverine) vin diesel and a new fav. Chris hemsworth (aussies are hot) yeah this list could get long so I'll stop now ;) 32. Favorite celeb style? Gwen Stefani, she rocks! 33. If you could have a superpower what would it be? Well if other people had them too, I would be like rogue and be able to take other people's powers. If not, superman's powers (he's got a ton!) 34. If you could travel antwhere in the world where would you go? Greece, italy, ireland, new zealand and bora bora or fiji. If you were given a million dollars what would you do with it? Give some to worthy causes and buy a farmhouse with 8 grade sheet and farm animals. Oh, and new furniture!!! 2ell thatwasn't so bad... now you know a little more about me and my life! Feel free to ask me more questions and stay tuned for my next post, it will be on citrus infused vinegar :-) Until next time <3 Annette

2 comments:

  1. Wow I did this on my pone and it really messed it up at the end, sorry! -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, you are awesome!~Melissa

    ReplyDelete